Healthcare Coordination at Independent Adult Day Care Centers is a multifaceted program that is individually customized to fit the unique needs of each Guest. Each plan is conducted and coordinated by our qualified nursing staff, with oversight by an RN. Collaboration with healthcare providers outside of IADCC will be introduced as needed.
Medication Management with SafeDose Pharmacy
All medications are put in one pouch with names included, preset for daily usage.
We cover the orders and coordinate the delivery of medication.
Medication adjustments made as necessary, accord- ing to side effects, interactions with other medications, and effectiveness.
Accompanying Nurse to PCP & Specialist Visits
• Making appointments and providing transportation.
• Nurse will stand in for the caregiver and advocate for the Guest’s best interest.
• Translation of medical terminology to easily understandable information.
• Relaying information to the Guest’s caregiver or family.
Lab Findings, Evaluations, Follow-Up and Education
Regular check-ups of blood sugar, blood pressure, weight management, etc.
Wound care assessment & management.
Regular analysis of needs, updating caregiver & PCP throughout the process.
Whatever is possible will be done in house, or out- sourced to a doctor if necessary.
Management of Services
• Health record consolidation and drug interaction screens.
• Attendant care with activities such as waking, bath- ing, and ADL assistance.
• Continuation of care with Home Health or skilled Home Health assistance.
• Assessment for durable medical equipment needs and obtaining orders as necessary. These include: oxygen, hospital beds, ADA equipment and more.